Alrose British Gas Springs
Alrose Products Ltd is a British Marine Gas Springs and Gas Struts manufacturer for the maritime and offshore industry. Alrose manufactures and sells the best quality gas springs and fittings on the market and has been doing so for over 30 years.
Since all gas springs and other products are manufactured in-house, they can be produced to the customers’ exact specifications. With the help of a 3D drawing, one can benefit from a product which will definitely meet all requirements and be fit for purpose.
All products are continually improved and tested within the company’s in-house engineering test facility, guaranteeing a reliable and consistent performance, from the whole range of springs, brackets and fittings.
Marineline Gas Springs
Marineline gas springs were designed, specifically, to operate in tough marine or weather conditions, whilst at the same time offering the design and elegance of an Alrose product.
The gas springs are manufactured from 316L stainless steel and fitted with low friction Igus bearings, ensuring smoother operation. Alrose products can be used for all types of pleasure and commercial craft, from ribs to superyachts, but are also appropriate for land-based use. Marineline springs are the obvious choice!
- The products are perfect for high-end applications since they are very sleek and elegant.
- Highly corrosion resistant increasing product life and lower chances of staining your boat from rust.
- 3D design service helps in developing the right product.
- High-quality seals and bearings, outstandingly smooth and factory adjustable damping enhancing the durability of the product and facilitating its operation.
- Large range of end fittings and brackets, making sure you will always find what you need.
Other Products by Alrose:
- Compression Gas Springs (Gas Struts)
- Locking Compression Gas Springs
- Tension Gas Springs (Traction)
- Stainless Steel Gate Closers
- End Fittings
Please contact us for more information !