Marina di Valletta
Marina di Valletta offers state-of-the-art marina amenities, which include controlled access parking dedicated to owners, round the clock berthing assistance, 24hr security and a marina office offering conveniences and concierge services.
The Marina Di Valletta boasts a luxury environment with high-end finishes installed throughout the concession area. Pontoons are wider than the average width of local marinas offering better stability and comfort for marina patrons and will cater for up to 274 Berths from 10metre to 28metre.
Dedicated and shared berths shall be available for transit yachts up to 24m and during the season the outer arm of the 120m breakwater shall be certified to welcome Superyachts up to 50metres in length or 500GT in transit.
Transit yacht owners shall, for the first time, have direct access to Valletta and City Gate within walking distance and the company is looking at the possibility of establishing a direct transport link to the capital for marina patrons.
A brand new 250+ berth yacht marina within walking distance of the glorious city gate of Valletta.
Located only a 10 minute drive from Malta International Airport and 15 nm away from Malta’s treasured coves and crystal clear bays.
The Marina di Valletta also has
- Safe All-Year Round Berthing for 250+ Yachts.
- 10, 12, 13.5, 15, 17, 21, 24, 28 metre, luxurious and beamy Berths.
- Stunning location, set just below the majestic and recently restored historic Valletta fortifications.
- Floating Breakwater – 120m Long x 6m Beam. Up to 3.5T axle load for un/loading of goods alongside.
- Revetment (Boulder Breakwater) along Pieta Quay to dampen long waves (swell).
- 4-hour Marina Personnel / Security.
- Marina Office, WC, Shower and Wi-Fi facilities available.
- Fuel bunker service by appointment.Luxury public walkway and landscaped promenade.
- Iconic Marina Clubhouse including new Marina reception, WC Facilities, Restaurant and private members’ roof terrace – works are currently in progress.
Contact us for more information!