The yacht’s layout consists of a V’ berth with an en-suite toilet at the forward end. Underneath the bed, there is a storage space. The saloon, galley and chart table and toilet compartment are located at midships. The saloon consists of an ‘U’ shaped seat, two seats and a table. The galley consists of a two gas burner, grill, two sinks and fridge. The gas bottle is located in a compartment on deck which is well ventilated.
The radio/navigation equipment and chart table are on the starboard side.
Another toilet compartment is fitted aft of the galley.
A double berth is fitted under the cockpit
Access to the accommodation is from the cockpit into the saloon through a sliding access hatch and ladders.
- Power is 12 V and 240 V with shore supply.
- Two batteries supply the services whilst another one supply the staring of the engine.
- Deck fittings consists of an anchor winch and anchor and galvanized chain rigged forward.
- There are a number of hatches and other small ports on the protruded deck sides and cockpit sides.
- The main deck is of the non sliding type.
- A bathing platform is fitted at the aft end.
- Storage compartments are located under the cockpit seats.
- Steering and engine gauges are located at the cockpit.
- Dinghy and a 4 H.P. ‘Suzuki’ outboard motor.
- 4 x life jackets
- Auto/manual electric bilge- pumps
- Radar Reflector
- 4 x fire extinguishers
- Plough anchor
- Sprayhood frame
- Bimini frame
- Electric shower pump
- Hot/Cold pressered water
- CD player
- Water tank: 2 x 150 Liter
- Diesel tank: 1 x 150 Liter