One careful diplomatic owner from new. Sailed in Oman, Denmark, Scotland and Morocco; berthed at Portomaso and professionally maintained by us since 2002.
Registered in Inverness, Scotland
- New Selden rig: mast, boom, in-mast furling mainsail, roller genoa, 4 self-tailing winches, all standing and running rigging 2016.
- Full sailing inventory including cruising chute, spinnaker boom, storm jib, trysail, spare anchor and chain, charts, lifejackets.
- New hatches 2019, new cabin windows 2023.
- Original (1988) Thornycroft T90 35 HP diesel engine.
- Raymarine radar, plotter, Central Med electronic chart, Autohelm.
- Mast-to-stern awning. Cockpit table.
- 2 person inflatable tender, foot pump, oars, 2.5 HP outboard.
- 6 person liferaft.
- 2-ring gas cooker with oven and grill.
- Fresh water heater (activated by engine cooling system).
- Fridge (new compressor and equipment 2022).
- Full domestic inventory.
- Shore power; square pin sockets in all cabins.