The Atlantis 48 is immediately distinctive with its metallic grey hull and gloss black hardtop together with striking orange upholstery. This motor yacht sets the tone for the future of Atlantis Yachts.
It has its own identity within the Atlantis collection. It has a balance between sportiness and elegance. It also has equilibrium between quality, safety, elite performance and the unmistakable imprint of Italian Style.
It was created to offer a unique on-the-water experience, one where the Azimut expertise in the sport cruiser world would be expressed in a design concept that merges sportiness with comfort and ease of navigation. The result is pure brilliance, authored by Azimut Yacht in partnership with the style professionals at Neo Design. It is the perfect alchemy of exquisiteness and functionality, the dream of freedom, of being ready to head off into the sea.
It is an extraordinary way to experience the sea, with Azimut’s signature style and Atlantis, unbeatable open space. It is presented in excellent condition and very well equipped for superb Mediterranean cruising!
Soul and Personality
Behind the exterior’s muscular hull and aerodynamic lines, the yacht reveals an incredibly open cockpit. It is perfect if you are looking for large open spaces, plenty of headroom and liberty to move around. Sportiness and comfort: for total enjoyment of the on-the-water experience.
It has a large forward sun pad, a second sun pad that converts into a sofa and the chaise lounge just under the hardtop opening and completes the cockpit furnishings. The yacht has 2 cabins that can comfortably accommodate 4 persons and the cockpit is spacious enough to take 10 guests.
Moreover, the cockpit has a dining area with a C-shaped sofa and an eight-seater teak table on 1 side, while along the starboard side there is a 2.5-meter long unit, which includes a sink, grill, and fridge. This makes the seating area is perfect for a small meal or just some time out of the sun. You could also enjoy the seating with a view of the open waters, whichever fits your liking.
The yacht also has a large teak swimming platform that can accommodate a tender or a jetski with a maximum load of 400 kg. In fact, this yacht comes with a Williams Jet Tender 285.
The sunbathing area has cup holders and storage areas which makes this prime spot for relaxation.
Warm, sophisticated, and functional. The unique Made in Italy touch can be found in every detail of the dinette design; lit by natural light, the fine wood finishes give off a warm glow, creating a pleasant environment for socialising and relaxing
Chic & Charming ambiance.
On the outside, the magic of a starry night at anchor. On the inside, the total comfort of an area devoted to rest and relaxation, where nothing has been left to chance. Large spaces, highly refined details, cabin with a view, en suite bath with elegant shower in the boat owner cabin. Sportiness is guaranteed with a piloting station with analog monitoring instrumentation, 12 inch multi-function touchscreen, and remote control audio system.
The security and reliability of a large group.
“For 44 years, ever since I founded the company, my goal has been to create value first for the client, then for the company, and only then finally for the shareholders. This approach, practically unique in the global boating scene, means we are constantly investing in innovation and technology, developing new models, and perfecting our customer service. Strong and passionate management has turned our company mission into a reality, guaranteeing that the Boat owners who choose our vessels can be absolutely certain of this commitment to superior quality down to the last detail.” Paolo Vitell
Innovative, reliable, and easy to use.
The yacht’s technology is comfortable, easy to use, and has safe navigation. This is thanks to easy handling, the patented assisted steering system, and easy cruising which offers a complete overview of the boat.
Excitement designed around you.
This Atlantis 48 creation is unique. As the boat owner has increased the yacht’s value with all the custom-made extra fittings. Such as the Urals Grey Sprayed Radar Radome & Cockpit Speakers. The complete list can be found below.
- Year of Manufacture: 2010
- Length overall: 14.34m / 47.04 ft
- Beam: 4.3m / 14.10 ft
- Gross and net tonnage: 29.10
- Engines: 2 x CUMMINS QSC8.3 600Mhp – 2020 replaced Turbos
- Engine hours: 900 Approx.
Optional extras fitted:
- Europe A/C 27,000 btu – 2020 replaced chiller/ fan coil and upgraded galley blower to 13,000 btu & 9kw KOHLER Generator 2019 engine overhaul / re-build – 1,500hrs.
- Bow Thruster 8,4HP
- Hydraulic Bathing Platform
- Telescopic Retracting Electro-Hyrdraulic Gangway
- Sewage/Drainage Tank w/Electric Discharge
- 2 x 800W Stern Winches
- Chain counter
- Electric Searchlight
- Raymarine C120W GPS/Chartplotter/Radar
- Polished S/Steel Anchor – 2019 replaced chain to stainless steel.
- Teak Sidewalks – 2021 replaced to factory replacement.
- Teak – 2021 replaced with solid Teak
- Co-Pilot Wiper
- Cockpit Stern Covers
- Cold Water Shower at bow section
- Contemporary Décor Package
- Electric Stern Garage Door
- Cockpit Grill
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Contemporary Décor Package
- Additional Galley Fridge Upgrade (100L) – 2021 replaced one of them.
- Wooden Saloon Flooring
- Saloon/Dinette transformation into bed
- Cockpit Ent. Centre Audio – FUSION Cockpit Radio/CD/Ipod Dock & Speakers
- Saloon Ent. Centre Audio/Video – 32″ LED TV + FUSION + Dock
- Owner Cabin Ent. Centre Audio/Video – 20″ LED TV + FUSION + Dock
- Set of Cutlery, Crockery & Glasses in Purpose Fit Drawer
Optional custom extras fitted
- Isotherm Cockpit Cassette Type Drinks Fridge
- OceanLED 3010 Underwater Lights x 2
- S/Steel & Teak Director’s Chairs x 3
- Urals Grey Sprayed Hull Stripe & Black Floating Line
- Black Hardtop Painting with custom cut-off lines
- Urals Grey Sprayed Radar Radome & Cockpit Speakers
- Nextel Grey Sprayed Cockpit Lateral and Overhead Panels
- White Caulking throughout Teak
- Upgrade to NIBRAL 5-Bladed Props
- Upgrade to LED overhead lighting in cockpit, saloon and owner cabin
- Williams Jet Tender 285 – Tubes replaced 2021.
- Outdoor (orange) Fabric / Upholstery –replaced in 2020.
- Double ply “embroidered” fender covers x 10 – replaced in 2021.
- Mattresses x2 (high density + memory foam) replaced – 2021.
- Winter cover and mexx sunroof replaced – 2019.
- Ladder replaced 2021
This high-end and very well-equipped yacht is selling for €395,000 VAT NOT PAID.
Call us or send us an email to set a viewing.
Contact number: +356 21388050 / 79300680